About the Marina
Captain’s Village Marina (CVM) is located half way between Vancouver and Calgary on the beautiful Shuswap Lake in the Interior of British Columbia. Shuswap Lake is famous for its 1000 miles of shoreline creating a boating paradise that captivates folks who love natural beauty. CVM is still originally owned and has been providing the highest quality service to our customers for over 40 years! We offer cutting edge line-ups of boats for sale from Regal, Tige, Berkshire, Outlaw, and Nordic. Our friendly staff and full Marina facilities are sure to provide you with a fantastic boating experience!
Our Boardshop has the largest selection of wakeboards and surf boards on the Shuswap and an exciting inventory of the latest trends in swimwear, summer casual, and footwear from brands such as Rusty, Hurley, Sanuk, and Reef, just to name few.
Captain’s Village Marina is well known in the industry for quality of product, customer service and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere since 1976. Come for a visit….stay for a lifetime!
The Captain's Difference
- All CVM services are open 7 days a week!
- We are the only inland marina on the Shuswap with the best moorage and indoor storage readily available
- On the water Captain training, so you get the most out of your new boat!
- Fully stocked parts department with knowledgeable staff
- We offer award winning boat brands with proven heritage
- We carry the widest selection of boards, accessories, clothing and footwear on the lake
- Shuswap’s most protected gas dock, including pump-out station and vacuum
- Original family owned for over 40 years!
Moorage & Storage
- Seasonal protected moorage for 250 boats
- Temporary moorage available by the night
- Call ahead for reservations
- Inside winter storage, and outside dryland storage available
- Overnight vehicle parking is $10 per night per vehicle
- Please register at the boardshop
- Vehicles left at the owner’s risk
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense
We Rent Boats! Call and inquire about our rental fleet.
- 1- 23′ Berkshire Pontoon w/ 90HP Yamaha
- 1- Tige RZ4 24′ Surf Boat 6.0L 409HP
- 2- 19′ Malibu Sterndrive Bowriders w/ 190HP
We have the biggest selection of surf boards on the Shuswap! Lots of surf boards from Phase 5, Ronix and Liquid Force.
Want to learn how to wakesurf?
We offer lessons by the hour behind a brand new Tigé Z3.
Already know how to surf?
Wednesday nights are Shred Nights! Surfing from 5:30pm till dark starting here at the marina. Book your slot early.